Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Season of Change

Wow...It's been a long time. So much has happened in my life since the last post. I never thought i would be at this place personally...

After 23 years of marriage my wife filed for divorce. I was stunned to say the least. Somehow there are NO words that sum up my feelings during this time. So here I am now...alone in an apartment starting over again. At 45 years old.

Let me make this clear.... I am at fault for many mistakes in my marriage and I don't want you to think my wife did "this" to me. We both did. It takes two to screw up a relationship.

Funny.... the theme of most of my seminars I spoke at in 2005 was "rejection". I guess I am experiencing it again first hand! I think I'll change in 2006 and speak on "living with millions of dollars in the bank". :)

Thanks for coming back to my blog. I promise to update every week again. It is actually therapeutic!

No comments: