Sunday, April 12, 2009

Recession Confessions

Before you get all weird on me and think I've gone overboard again...listen up!

What is inside you WILL expand into your life. This is a fundamental truth! If you are thinking you are getting sick...guess what? You'll get sick! If you think the economy is bad and you might lose your house, your job, your cars, etc... you will!

I am in no way minimalizing real life issues many of us are going through in this present economy. BUT... what I am saying is do not let those thoughts dictate your outlook on life!

Did you ever notice how you don't want to hang around a negative person too long? Why is that you ask? SIMPLE...we don't like to be around negative input....it only brings you down. Pretty soon you'll be thinking about your own negative issues. What's fun about that?!

So... cheer up! And as my Dad always says: "Look up! You'll see more!"

No comments: